Achieving the Dream is based on the premise that to improve student success on a substantial scale, colleges must fundamentally change the way they operate.
The Achieving the Dream Student-Centered Model of Institutional Improvement is focused on creating a culture of evidence in which data and inquiry drive broad-based institutional efforts to close achievement gaps and improve student outcomes overall.
- Principle 1) Committed Leadership
- Principle 2) Use of Evidence to Improve Programs and Services
- Principle 3) Broad Engagement
- Principle 4) Systemic Institutional Improvement
- Principle 5) Equity
- Step 1) Commit to Improving Student Outcomes
- Step 2) Use Data to Prioritize Actions
- Step 3) Engage Stakeholders to Help Develop a Plan
- Step 4) Implement, Evaluate, and Improve Strategies
- Step 5) Establish a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Success for All Students
- The Network
- Get Involved