WSSN Bundling and Sequencing Webinar Series: #3 Sustainability
WEBINAR: 2:00pm ET/ 11:00am PT
In 2017, Achieving the Dream and MDC will offer a series of webinars to provide an introduction (or refresher) on the role of bundling and sequencing in the integrated services delivery (ISD) model. The series will be targeted for Achieving the Dream community colleges who are current Working Student Success Model (WSSN) members, those considering adoption of the WSSN model, and those who are interested in creating a seamless delivery of services and supports for their students. This series will be a helpful introduction to individuals new to the ISD concept, whether or not the approach is already operational on campus.
Over the course of three webinars, participants will:
- Understand the rationale for integrated services delivery (ISD);
- Be able to distinguish the three pillars of an ISD strategy and categorize their existing or prospective services within the three pillars;
- Demonstrate understanding of “intentional bundling” by identifying appropriate bundles across the three core service pillars;
- Map and document a sequence of integrated services that ensures students have consistent access to each element of designated bundles; and
- Identify strategies for sustaining integrated services approach, through policy and practice changes, resource allocation, and/or external partnerships.
Webinar 3: Sustainability
April 7, 2017 - 2:00pm ET/ 11:00am PT
In this final webinar of the series, we’ll revisit the rationale for adopting the integrated services approach and the benefits for students and college. We will discuss how to evaluate which core services and/or bundles are most effective, share examples of large and small colleges that have institutionalized the ISD approach, and introduce a return-on-investment model developed with WSSN colleges in mind.
 The integrated services delivery model has three core program and service delivery elements: employment and career advancement services, income and work supports, and financial services and asset-building supports,