ATD is now accepting applications for RELA 3, the third cohort of equity-minded college teams that will work together to develop transformational strategies that advance racial equity at their institutions.
Colleges must be active in the ATD Network for three or more years. Leader Colleges and Leader Colleges of Distinction particularly are encouraged to apply. To learn more about the academy, including eligibility requirements, please read the RELA Application Guidelines.Apply for RELA 3
Final applications are due Thursday, December 7, by 5:00 p.m. PT.
Questions can be directed to: [email protected]
We are excited to announce a significant improvement in our survey and application management processes. We have recently made the decision to switch from Cvent to Survey Monkey Apply, and we believe this change will greatly enhance your experience with us. With Survey Monkey Apply, we are now able to provide you with a more streamlined and user-friendly platform dedicated to surveys and applications. This specialized approach allows us to focus on delivering the best possible experience for your feedback collection and application submissions.
Identify the person at your institution who will fill out the application and serve as the contact point for questions regarding the application responses. It is this person who will create a Survey Apply login. You can start the application and return to it anytime to continue editing, provided you select “Save & Continue Editing.” Once done with the application, select the “Mark as Complete” button.
Survey Apply Instructions
- Register: Click the “Register” link in the top right corner and set up your log-in credentials.
- Provide Basic Information: When signing up for a new account, you will be prompted to provide some basic information such as your name, email address, and organization (if applicable). Fill in the required fields and click “Next” or “Continue.”
- Choose a Username: After providing your basic information, you will be asked to choose a username for your Survey Apply account. The username should be unique and not already taken by another user. It is essential to pick a username that you can easily remember and that reflects your identity or organization.
- Check Availability: Once you have entered your desired username, click on the “Check Availability” or “Verify” button. Survey Apply will verify if the username is available or if you need to select an alternative option.
- Create a Password: After confirming the availability of your chosen username, you will be asked to create a secure password. The password should be strong, containing a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. Ensure the password is unique and not used for other accounts.
- Confirm Your Account: Depending on the platform’s setup, you might receive an email to confirm your account. Click on the confirmation link provided in the email to verify your email address and activate your Survey Apply account.
- Log In with Your Username: After completing the account setup process, return to the Survey Apply login page. Enter your chosen username and the password you created during sign-up, then click on the “Log In” button, which will take you to your application portal, where you can find resources and add/edit your application as often as you like until the deadline.
Racial Equity Leadership Academy Program
To support colleges who are committed to advancing and supporting their racial equity efforts, we are pleased to launch the third cohort of the Racial Equity Leadership Academy (RELA) with our partners at the University of Southern California (USC) Race and Equity Center. The Academy will provide 10 selected ATD Network college teams with an opportunity to further their equity work and identify a racial equity change effort specific to their campus community. During RELA, college teams:
- Actively participate in racial equity-focused modules in person and virtually
- Attend the launch of RELA in April 2024
- Identify a racial equity change effort to design and implement
- Receive support from an ATD coach during at least one campus visit and monthly virtual visits over the calendar year
- Develop a long-range vision that will guide their identified racial equity change effort