K-12 Partnerships Institute: Dual Enrollment, Early College & Equity
June 28 – June 30, 2022
The K-12 Partnerships Institute is focused on increasing access and equity in dual enrollment and early college programs while providing a venue for colleges and school districts to explore a comprehensive, strategic approach to the full breadth of their K-12 / postsecondary partnerships.
This institute will accelerate the work in advancing postsecondary readiness, access, and attainment that are connected to the following themes:
- Equitable Access: Creating interest in college programs, increasing readiness, and reducing barriers to participation for underrepresented students
- Deepening Partnerships: Aligning institutional priorities, sharing resources, combining professional development, and collaborating on program design
- Holistic Student Supports: Fostering a sense of belonging while addressing students’ material and academic needs
- High-Quality Program Design: Innovation driven by using data and continuous improvement to ensure students earn credits and credentials leading to economic mobility and communities increase credential attainment rates
- CTE/Career Pathways: Designing focused programs which provide dual enrollment/early college students hands-on experiences and access to applied learning facilities while building workforce readiness in locally relevant pathways
Who should attend?
The K-12 Partnerships Institute is designed for college and K-12 leaders, educators, student services professionals, and researchers.
Registration is now open. Check back on this page for more information.