Effective teaching and learning practices are at the heart of maximizing student outcomes. We help colleges build the infrastructure they need to offer high-quality teaching and learning so they can:
- Reach and teach every student
- Employ impactful, practical classroom strategies
- Design more dynamic, relevant, and culturally responsive courses
- Build capacity for change with high-impact professional learning
Program benefits include:
- Full-day campus visits conducted by your ATD Teaching & Learning coaching team, tailored to your institution’s needs
- Bimonthly virtual support from your ATD Teaching & Learning coaching team
- Customized resources and tools to support your capacity-building efforts
- Access to insights and expertise from across the ATD Network, including more than 300 peer institutions in 45 states and the District of Columbia working toward similar goals.
Building Capacity for Change: Strengthening Professional Learning on Your Campus
ATD offers a hig-impact professional learning program designed to help colleges engage educators and build student success.Learn more
ATD’s Teaching & Learning Experts
Our team brings decades of experience, having served as faculty, instructional designers, deans, associate provosts, and associate vice presidents in colleges across the country. They understand how to build equity-focused partnerships that lead to solutions and will offer customized support to create and follow your path to success.
Reach out today to talk with our team about how we can support your Teaching & Learning efforts.