The most effective student success efforts are evidence-based.
Developing and sustaining transformation that leads to improved student outcomes requires thorough analyses of data to identify priorities, assess effectiveness, and drive continuous improvement. Achieving the Dream works with colleges to cultivate a culture of evidence and inquiry, helping institutions align people, processes, systems, and technology around common goals and objectives.
"ATD's facilitation of Lorain County Community College's data and technology assessment jump-started our campus-wide engagement through all levels of the college. It helped to identify the most significant issues and barriers that have translated into our transformational journey."
Dr. Marcia Ballinger, president of Lorain County Community College
What You Will Receive
An Achieving the Dream Data and Technology Assessment helps align data and technology infrastructure, processes, and systems to advance student success.
This assessment by two subject matter experts includes:
- Review of data used to support student success
- Inventory of technology infrastructure that supports collection and dissemination of student success data
- Discussions with faculty, staff, and administrators to understand current processes, systems, and use of data throughout the institution
- Identification of unmet data needs
- Benchmarking against high-impact practices in the higher education field
- Identification of opportunities for professional development
- Report and discussion of key findings and recommendations
Partners in your data journey
Our staff and data coaches have deep expertise in institutional research, information technology, and the use of analytics to support a culture of evidence and inquiry.Meet Our Team
Explore the Latest
Reach out today to talk with our team about how we can support your Data & Technology efforts.